Distance from Blarney Caravan & Camping Park: 3 km
Blarney Village has Shops, Restaurants, and Pubs with Traditional Music. Blarney Castle and the Blarney Woollen Mills are on our doorstep.
Blarney is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Ireland, promising not to leave any visitor disappointed!
Steeped in history and offering an array of things to do in this charming part of the country.
One of the first things to impress the visitor to Blarney is the well preserved village green. Blarney is one of only three villages in Ireland with such an amenity and today it continues to be a focal point of village life. The green is owned and carefully maintained by the Blarney Castle Estate.
Shopping is a pleasure in the village where there are a number of excellent outlets including the world famous Blarney Woollen Mills. Established in 1824, the outlet has become one of the largest craft shops in Ireland and is renowned for the genuine quality of its produce
- Blarney Castle and Gardens: Blarney Castle and Gardens, home of the famous Blarney Stone, is a great place for a day out in Cork.
- Blarney Woollen Mills: No trip to Ireland is complete without a visit to the legendary Blarney Woollen Mills.
- Heritage Trail of Blarney Why not take an Interactive Heritage Trail from the comfort of your couch, or as a short but interesting stroll to learn more about the history of this world-famous village that draws close to half a million visitors each year?
- Where to Eat: Blarney offers a range of cafés, restaurants and pubs to satisfy all tastes from cupcakes and coffee to fine dining and everything in between.
- Walking trails: Blarney village has 2 local amenity walks – the Clogheenmilcon Walk and the River Martin Walk.