- The park only accepts holidaymakers and is not to be used as a base to carry out a trade/business of any form.
- The Management has the right to decline acceptance of any overnight application for any reason. In particular if any application contains misrepresentations the Management may decline acceptance.
- No person under the age of 18 is permitted to stay at the park unless they are accompanied by a parent or a legal guardian.
- Only one caravan/tent to be placed on a pitch at any one time.
- We are unable to accommodate Commercial Vehicles, or units other than specific tourist units.
- We cater for families and couples and small groups not exceeding 4 people. We reserve the right to refuse any booking.
- All group bookings must be pre-booked and agreed by management.
- We reserve the right to refuse or terminate a booking where we feel that the comfort of our guests may be put at risk.
- A maximum 14 nights stay operates at the discretion of the management.
Arrival and Check-in procedure:
- All guests must check in at reception on arrival.
- All Customers Must Pay for their stay in full on Arrival.
- All Pitches Must be Vacated by 12pm (noon) on the day of your departure otherwise an additional night’s fee will be charged.
- Additional Nights Fee Must be paid for by 12pm (noon).
- Please note that should you wish to extend your stay beyond the booked dates there is no guarantee that the same pitch will be available.
- A pre-booked site may not be available until 12pm.
- Please respect the privacy of other guests and keep noise to a minimum between the hours of 10.00pm and 9.00am with absolute quiet between midnight and 8.00am.
- Musical instruments/audio players/radios must not be played after 10.00pm.
- No trespassing on adjoining properties or causing nuisance to other landowners.
- Open fires and ground level barbecues are not permitted.
- Barbecues must finish by 11pm.
- We reserve the right to require guests who contravene these terms and conditions or, who in any other way are behaving in a manner likely to cause distress or nuisance to other management or visitors, to leave the park immediately. In these circumstances your stay at the park ceases and we shall not be liable for any extra costs incurred by you. [We will refund the proportion of the fee you have paid in respect of outstanding nights].
- Speed must be kept to 15 km per hour and pedestrians and cyclists must be given priority.
- You are not permitted to give anyone else driving lessons at the park and/or practice your driving at the park.
- Quad bikes, trials bikes and Scooters are not permitted on the park.
- Park Gate Closes at 12 Midnight and opens at 7am. (If you wish to leave earlier please advise receptionist before 9pm the evening before).
- Late Night Car Park in Pitch & Putt Car Park
- No games may be played in the vicinity of caravan/motorhome/tent pitches and ball games and other games are permitted only in the areas set aside for recreation.
- Use of bicycles, skate boards, Wheelies, roller-skating or rollerblading is not permitted.
- No kite flying in the Park, due to overhead power lines and damage caused by falling kites.
Children (under 14):
- Children are the responsibility of their parents or guardians at all times.
- Children are to be supervised at all times so that they do not create a nuisance or danger to themselves or others.
- Children must be accompanied to toilets by adults.
- Children’s playtime and all ball games and other play activities end when darkness falls [July and August 10pm]
- Dogs may be permitted and individual consent must be sought before any dog is brought to the park. The permission for a dog may be withdrawn if management considers the animal is a nuisance.
- Dogs must be kept on a short lead at all times on the park and you must clean up if the animal defecates on the park.
- Any dog of a breed listed in the Control of Dogs Regulations 1998 shall not be permitted on the campsite, namely the American Pit Bull Terrier; English Bull Terrier; Staffordshire Bull Terrier; Bull Mastiff; Doberman Pinscher; German Shepherd (Alsatian); Rhodesian Ridgeback; Rottweiler; Japanese Akita; Japanese Tosa and to every dog of the type commonly known as a Ban Dog (or Bandog).
- All your visitors must obtain our permission before entering the park.
- Visitors must leave the park by 11.00pm.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your visitors adhere to park rules.
- If management finds that your visitor is disobeying park rules this may result in your visitor’s permission to enter the park being withdrawn.
- To help the environment please recycle all glass, cardboard and household refuse in the appropriately marked bins.
- The dropping of litter anywhere in the Park is forbidden. This especially includes cigarette butts
- No washing or clothes to be hung on fences or hedges. Rotary lines are only permitted subject to permission of the management.
- Fire hoses may not be used for any improper purpose such as washing cars.
- Should you be dissatisfied with any aspect of your stay you should contact the Management who in most cases will be able to help you immediately. In the unlikely event of the Management not being able to rectify the problem or if you remain dissatisfied please leave your complaint in writing at the Reception where any outstanding issues you may have will be resolved.